Diennea - MagNews is an innovative, well-established company operating nationally and internationally in Digital Marketing and implementation of multi-channel technology solutions for communication. Thanks to MagNews, the first Italian platform for Email Marketing and Marketing Automation, more than 600 customers rely on us to manage their digital strategies.
We are seeking an ANALYST DEVELOPER to join our team.
You will have the task of defining programming specifics of ad hoc projects for clients based on analyses carried out.
- Drafting of the logical - application system design;
- Defining plans to implement projects, providing an estimate of the time and resources required;
- Project Creation;
- Organization and structuring of databases, memory charts, input / output interfaces;
- Defining procedures for the management of both the application and software subsystem created;
- Writing of original programs and review of existing ones;
- Conduct practical tests on the operation of programs for their finalization.
- Be in possession of a Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or have equivalent experience;
- Have skills in analysing, developing and testing web applications, both custom and scripted, to integrate into our own platform (MagNews) or independent ones;
- Have a strong passion for innovation and new technologies, flexibility of thought and good problem solving skills, autonomy and initiative;
- Have good data analysis skills and attention to detail;
- Have good overview skills.
- Develop in Java (with NetBeans);
- SQL language (advanced);
- XML languages (through the Java API);
- Implementation and use of WebService;
Retribution and contract details will reflect the candidate’s professional experience and degree of technical expertise.
The Diennea MagNews Headquarters are in Faenza, with offices in Pisa, Milan and Paris. Our local presence within the territory enables us to offer you flexibility, the ability to work either remotely or even relocate to support your work-life balance.
It doesn’t matter what your path has been, what matters is that you transmit passion, commitment and the desire to reach the top with us.