Diennea - MagNews is an innovative, well-established company operating nationally and internationally in Digital Marketing and implementation of multi-channel technology solutions for communication, and is seeking an ANALYST DEVELOPER.
Your professional mission will be to define the programming specifics of ad hoc projects for clients based on analysis carried out.
- Drafting of the logical - application design of the system;
- Defining plans to implement projects, providing an estimate of the time and resources required;
- Completion of projects;
- Organization and structuring of databases, memory chart, input / output interfaces;
- Project flow – chart production;
- Defining procedures of application management and of the software subsystems created;
- Writing of original programs and review of existing ones.
Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, previous experience as a Programmer using Java, ability to analyse, develop and test web applications both custom and script to integrate into our platform (MagNews) or platforms independent from it, passion for innovation and new technologies, flexibility in thinking and good problem solving skills, autonomy, initiative, good data analysis skills and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate excellent knowledge of the following:
- Object Oriented Programming principals;
- Java Developing (with NetBeans);
- Relational database design;
- SQL language (advanced level);
- Database access via Java JDBC interfaces;
- Internet application protocols HTTP and SMTP;
- XML languages (through Java API);
- Implementation and use of WebService;
The contract and retribution details will be proportional to the applicant’s experience and abilities.
Retribution and contract details will reflect the candidate’s professional experience and degree of technical expertise.
The Diennea MagNews Headquarters are in Faenza, with offices in Pisa, Milan and Paris. Our local presence within the territory enables us to offer you flexibility, the ability to work either remotely or even relocate to support your work-life balance.
It doesn’t matter what your path has been, what matters is that you transmit passion, commitment and the desire to reach the top with us.