Diennea - MagNews is an innovative, well-established company operating nationally and internationally in Digital Marketing and implementation of multi-channel technology solutions for communication, and is seeking a CRM MANAGER.
The candidate will be responsible for developing the CRM culture, placing the client at the heart of the corporate strategy.
Tasks will include:
- Creating ad hoc reports on CRM data;
- Managing business leads in agreement with the sales and marketing teams;
- Supporting the definition of new, client specific sales opportunities;
- Implementing monthly management reports for monitoring marketing metrics;
- Producing reports for the management team based upon revenue performance for each area / product line, with related goal monitoring;
- Developing appropriate engagement / lead nurturing plans based upon CRM information;
- Providing constant support to the sales force and organizing training sessions on CRM activities;
- Managing inbound sales to qualify leads before their assignment to the sales team;
- Supporting trade management (bids, orders) for off-premises sales representatives;
- Drafting nurturing plans using all available tools to strengthen customer loyalty and increase cross and up-selling opportunities.
The ideal candidate has had at least 3 years experience in the role within a modern business context.
Moreover, excellent knowledge of statistical analysis tools, office suite proficiency as well as good command of English, and preferably French, are required. A degree in economics or statistical sciences is also required.
Retribution and contract details will reflect the candidate’s professional experience and degree of technical expertise.
It doesn’t matter what your path has been, what matters is that you transmit passion, commitment and the desire to reach the top with us.