Diennea - MagNews is an innovative, well-established company operating nationally and internationally in Digital Marketing and implementation of multi-channel technology solutions for communication, and is seeking a CRM MANAGER.
You will be responsible for developing CRM strategy and culture in order to put the customer at the centre of the corporate strategy.
Your tasks will be:
- Creating ad-hoc reports on CRM data;
- Management of business leads in accordance with the Sales Management and Marketing teams;
- Support defining new sales opportunities based on each client’s potential;
- Implementation of monthly management reports for the monitoring of marketing metrics;
- Producing reports for the Managing team, based on revenue performance of product lines /departments, as well as monitoring their objectives;
- Develop lead nurturing and engagement plans based on information available from CRM;
- Sales force support and training organization related to CRM activities;
- Inbound Sales management to qualify leads before their assignment to the Sales team;
- Support in trade management (offers, orders) for off-premises sales;
- Development of nurturing plans using all available tools to enhance customer loyalty and increase opportunities for cross- and up-selling.
Our ideal candidate has had at least three years’ experience within modern structured contexts.
Excellent knowledge of statistical analysis tools and office packages is required, as well as good knowledge of English and preferably French. You must have a Degree in Economics / Statistics or the like.
Retribution and contract details will reflect the candidate’s professional experience and degree of technical expertise.
It doesn’t matter what your path has been, what matters is that you transmit passion, commitment and the desire to reach the top with us.