Diennea – MagNews, an innovative, well established company operating nationally and internationally in the fields of Digital Marketing and development of multi-channel technological solutions for communication, is looking for a CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER.
The candidate will be part of the Digital Marketing Solutions department and will report directly to the Chief Project & Planning Officer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Efficiently and effectively handling all client requests in a timely manner;
- Constantly acquires and consolidates technical expertise on all products and services;
- Collaborates with other internal support teams in order to solve technical issues;
- Keeps all pending requests documented and updated for backoffice purposes;
- Keeps a close eye on processes, training and actions necessary to avoid interruptions or delays in problem detection, provides answer to clients and appropriate follow-up.
The ideal candidate is a graduate in computer science with at least 1 year experience as a programmer analyst.
Knowledge of Java, J2EE, c #, C++, .NET and SQL is required.
The candidate also needs to have great accuracy and attention to detail, teamwork skills , a problem solving attitude, determination to achieve results using the most appropriate solutions, as well as good organizational and analytical skills.