Diennea is an innovative, well established company operating nationally and internationally in the fields of Digital Marketing and development of multi-channel technological solutions for communication. Thanks to MagNews, the first Italian Email Marketing and Marketing Automation platform, more than 600 clients choose to rely on us for managing their digital strategy.
For our Digital Performance team, DMS delivery, we are looking for a Data Analyst.
Turning data into information, information into insights and insights into data driven decisions to contribute to the performance improvement of all our customers across all online channels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting, identifying and analyzing data, both quantitatively and qualitatively, using statistical techniques to produce comprehensive reports;
- Carrying out analyses of the current online presence of prospects and clients: SEO/SEM, website traffic and eCommerce performance analysis, as well as analyzing the contacts DB and email marketing activities.
- Identifying and defining new opportunities for process improvement, tracking and analysis, also through the introductionn of new tools.
- Undergraduate degree in statistical sciences, mathematics or economics;
- Knowledge of statistical models to use for estimating custom indices;
- Knowledge of predictive analysis techniques;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (Excel in particular);
- Knowledge of specific information systems (SPSS, SQL, SAS, STATA, R);
- Excellent command of English;
- Google Analytics & AdWords certifications;
Contract type and salary will depend upon the candidate’s professional seniority and technical skills.
Then take the opportunity and join Diennea MagNews! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Data Analyst”