MagNews is the first Italian platform of Email Marketing and Marketing Automation. More than 550 customers rely on us to manage their digital strategies; 1,000 accounts, 10,000 users and 50 million emails sent per day: these are our numbers. Majordodo, BlazingCache and Email Success are just some of the international projects of which we are the catalysts.
We are seeking a GRAPHIC DESIGNER for our Digital Marketing Solutions team.
- Meet the graphic needs of the customer regarding a particular product / service;
- Adequately analyse or study any analysis conducted on the product to be promoted;
- Comply with timelines determined by PMs, through timely coordination with other allocated resources;
- Communicate effectively with PMs about the project at hand in its various stages, from beginning to end;
- Check that the material created is properly assembled;
- Develop rough drafts, graphics and project code;
- Monitor the proper use of materials produced.
- Have web and digital graphics knowledge;
- Have a working knowledge of server side programming languages.
- Knowledge of design concepts, cinema, typography, and history of customs.
Retribution and contract details will reflect the candidate’s professional experience and degree of technical expertise.
The Diennea MagNews Headquarters are in Faenza, with offices in Bologna, Milan and Paris. Our local presence within the territory enables us to offer you flexibility, the ability to work either remotely or even relocate to support your work-life balance.
It doesn’t matter what your path has been, what matters is that you transmit passion, commitment and the desire to reach the top with us.