Diennea - MagNews is an innovative, well-established company operating nationally and internationally in Digital Marketing and implementation of multi-channel technology solutions for communication. Thanks to MagNews, the first Italian platform for Email Marketing and Marketing Automation, more than 600 customers rely on us to manage their digital strategies.
We are seeking an HTML DEVELOPER for our Digital Marketing Solutions team.
You will report directly to the Chief Project & Planning Officer and will implement high quality projects for clients pertaining to the management and updating of websites, newsletters and forms, while also taking care of the internal and external communication flows relating to their management.
- Project analysis and research of any areas of critical concern;
- Implement projects consistent with the objectives described;
- Comply with terms of operations and deadlines;
- Work together with the PM to manage the project and its relative stages;
- Coordinate with the developers and graphic services department for any necessary changes to manage the project.
- Have at least one year experience or the like;
- Possess organizational and planning skills;
- Be skilled at communication;
- Use industry-leading web software;
- Be knowledgeable of graphics programs (Photoshop);
- Know CSS, HTML language.
- Basic principles of e-marketing, Programming, Web 2.0.
Retribution and contract details will reflect the candidate’s professional experience and degree of technical expertise.
It doesn’t matter what your path has been, what matters is that you transmit passion, commitment and the desire to reach the top with us.