Diennea is an innovative, well established company operating nationally and internationally in the fields of Digital Marketing and development of multi-channel technological solutions for communication. Thanks to MagNews, the first Italian Email Marketing and Marketing Automation platform, more than 600 clients choose to rely on us for managing their digital strategy.
For our Digital Marketing Solutions team, we are seeking an HTML DEVELOPER.
The candidate will report directly to the Chief Project & Planning Officer, and will be involved in projects concerning the management and updating of client sites, newsletters and forms. They will also handle related internal and external communication flows.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing projects and identifying any critical issues;
- Carrying out projects according to agreed objectives;
- Meeting deadlines and fulfilling functional standards;
- Liaising with Pms on project status and job progress;
- Liaising with developers and graphic designers for necessary projecct implementations.
- At least one year experience in the same role or in similar roles;
- Planning and organisational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of mainstream web development applications;
- Knowledge of mainstream graphic design programs (Photoshop);
- HTML, CSS skills.
- Basic principles of e-marketing, Programming, Web 2.0.
Contract type and salary will depend upon the candidate’s professional seniority and technical skills.
Your career path so far doesn’t matter to us, what we value are passion and commitment in our projects and your will to reach the top with us.
Then take the opportunity and join Diennea MagNews! Send your CV us.