Diennea - MagNews is an innovative, well-established company operating nationally and internationally in Digital Marketing and implementation of multi-channel technology solutions for communication, and is seeking an INFORMATION SYSTEM MANAGER.
You will report directly to the Operations Manager, and will be responsible for corporate information systems in order to guarantee serviceability for business continuity.
In close collaboration with your team, you will:
- Develop and implement the quality of project management software;
- Plan and monitor job progress and on-time delivery;
- Provide training and assistance for all project management software for which you will be responsible;
- Produce internal documentation;
- Conduct independent research on innovative tools for the organization of Diennea-MagNews.
The ideal candidate is a graduate in Computer Science / Computer Engineering, who has had at least 2 years’ experience as Information Systems Manager or Project Manager.
Technical knowledge regarding ERP, CRM, Data Warehouse and OLAP Cubes is required. Skills in analysis and synthesis and the ability to manage a team are also a must.
Retribution and contract details will reflect the candidate’s professional experience and degree of technical expertise.
It doesn’t matter what your path has been, what matters is that you transmit passion, commitment and the desire to reach the top with us.