MagNews is the first Italian Email Marketing and Marketing Automation platform. More than 550 clients choose to rely on us for managing their digital strategy; 1000 acconts, 10000 users and 50.000.000 emails sent per day. These are our numbers. Majordodo, BlazingCache and EmailSuccess are only but a few of the projects we are at the head of.
For our Product R&D team we are seeking an INTEGRATION DEVELOPER.
- Designing and developing new platform integrations with third-party services (e-commerce portals, social networks, CRMs, DMPs, Analytics, advertising systems), and managing corrections, adaptations and improvements to existing software;
- Supporting real-time analysis of production systems;
- Researching the most whidely available digital marketing technologies and opportunities for integration;
- Managing relationships with technological partners.
- Degree in computer science or similar, or equivalent professional experience in Java development;
- Knowledge of issue tracking and collaboration platforms (e.g. Jira and Confluence);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Good command of english;
- Familiarity with concepts of usability and web design;
- Experience with one or more programming languages, including but not limited to Java;
- Interest in technology and the digital world.
- Familiarity with Linux, ability to install software on staging servers.
Diennea MagNews has headquarters in Faenza, with offices in Pisa, Milan and Paris. Our national presence allows us to offer you flexibility and relocation to best accommodate your worklife balance.
Your career path so far doesn’t matter to us, what we value are passion and commitment in our projects and your will to reach the top with us.
Then take the opportunity and join Diennea MagNews! Send your CV