MagNews is the first Italian platform of Email Marketing and Marketing Automation. More than 550 customers rely on us to manage their digital strategies; 1,000 accounts, 10,000 users and 50 million emails sent per day: these are our numbers. Majordodo, BlazingCache and Email Success are just some of the international projects of which we are the catalysts.
We are seeking an INTEGRATION DEVELOPER for our Product & Care team.
- Design and creation of the new features of our platform related to integration with third-party services (e-commerce, social networks, CRM, DMP, Analytics, advertising), and management of corrections, adjustments and improvements to existing software;
- Support to real-time analysis of production systems;
- Research and updating of the most used digital marketing technologies with possibility of integration;
- Management of technical relationships with tech partners.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or the like, or equivalent professional experience in Java development for web application;
- Knowledge of issue tracking and collaboration platforms (eg: Jira and Confluence);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to work both independently and in teams;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Familiar with the concepts of usability and web design;
- Experience with one or more programming languages, including but not limited to Java;
- Interest in the technological ecosystem of the digital world.
- Be familiar with Linux, and be able to install software on the staging server.
Retribution and contract details will reflect the candidate’s professional experience and degree of technical expertise.
The Diennea MagNews Headquarters are in Faenza, with offices in Pisa, Milan and Paris. Our local presence within the territory enables us to offer you flexibility, the ability to work either remotely or even relocate to support your work-life balance.
It doesn’t matter what your path has been, what matters is that you transmit passion, commitment and the desire to reach the top with us.