MagNews is the first Italian platform of Email Marketing and Marketing Automation. More than 550 customers rely on us to manage their digital strategies; 1,000 accounts, 10,000 users and 50 million emails sent per day: these are our numbers. Majordodo, BlazingCache and Email Success are just some of the international projects of which we are the catalysts.
We are seeking a JAVA DEVELOPER for our Product R & D team
- Design and construction of the new MagNews platform features, management of corrections, adjustments and improvements to existing software;
- Support to real-time analysis of production systems;
- Research and update on the latest technologies related to distributed systems, data analysis, integration with third-party services, and collaboration in open source projects promoted by the company.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or the like, or equivalent professional experience in Java development for web application;
- Knowledge of issue tracking and collaboration platforms (eg: Jira and Confluence);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to work both independently and in teams;
- Good knowledge of technical written English;
- Familiar with usability and web design concepts;
- Experience with one or more programming languages, including but not limited to Java;
- Interest in advanced programming and the solution of complex problems of issues such as reliability, scalability, strength and security.
- Familiarity with Linux, Subversion / Git.
Retribution and contract details will reflect the candidate’s professional experience and degree of technical expertise.
The Diennea MagNews Headquarters are in Faenza, with offices in Bologna, Milan and Paris. Our local presence within the territory enables us to offer you flexibility, the ability to work either remotely or even relocate to support your work-life balance.
It doesn’t matter what your path has been, what matters is that you transmit passion, commitment and the desire to reach the top with us.