Leader in digital marketing for over 20 years. We combine Multichannel Strategy, Data Science, Marketing Automation and Machine Learning to build journeys that increase the value of our customers.
Our design methodology, proprietary MagNews platform, Multichannel Marketing Automation strategies and wide array of services, are the elements of our ecosystem, which allows us to create successful Digital Marketing projects and offer excellent Customer Experiences.
We have offices in Faenza, Bologna, Milan and Paris.
For our Product R&D team we are seeking a JAVA DEVELOPER.
- Designing and developing new platform functionalities, as well as managing corrections, adaptations and improvements to existing software;
- Supporting real-time analysis of production systems;
- Researching new technologies related to distributed systems, data analysis, integration with third-party services as well as collaborating in open source projects promoted by the company.
- Degree in computer science or similar, or equivalent professional experience in Java development;
- Knowledge of issue tracking and collaboration platforms (e.g. Jira and Confluence);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Good command of written technical English
- Familiarity with concepts of usability and web design;
- Experience with one or more programming languages, including but not limited to Java;
- Interest in advanced programming and complex problem solving concerning topics such as reliability, scalability, robustness and security.
- Familiar with Linux systems and subversion / Git proficiency / Git.
Diennea MagNews has headquarters in Faenza, with offices in Pisa, Milan and Paris. Our national presence allows us to offer you flexibility and relocation to best accommodate your worklife balance.
Your career path so far doesn’t matter to us, what we value are passion and commitment in our projects and your will to reach the top with us.
Then take the opportunity and join Diennea MagNews! Send your CV