Diennea MagNews: we are a company specializing in digital marketing solutions. A complete partner to assist companies in the design and implementation of their strategies, from tech to consulting. Since 2000, we have been developing MagNews, a multi-channel marketing platform for the creation and management of communication and automation campaigns, to which we combine a team of experts and consultants for the implementation of strategic projects. More than 700 top brands have chosen us as their partner for designing their digital strategies.
For our Information Technology team, we are looking for a IT & Security Operations Executive.
The candidate will contribute to the development and handling of the company's IT infrastructure by managing and monitoring corporate systems and networks; h/she will be managing security and releasing software on staging and production environments.
Your typical day at Diennea will involve:
- attending daily standup meetings with your IT department colleagues;
- Working closely with development teams to support them on various projects, as well as creating features to make our information systems easier and more intuitive;
- Providing permanent solutions to anomalies in the functionality or performance of our production systems and services;
- taking part in the creation of monitoring metrics for our services.
- Good knowledge of Linux environments and network protocols;
- Experience managing at least one of the following database technologies: MySQL/MariaDb, PostgreSQL, Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server;
- Knowledge of open source solutions, especially monitoring tools such as Nagios or Zabbix;
- Knowledge of LAMP environments;
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Linux LPIC-1 certification
Ideally, a strong team spirit and goal orientation, as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You're fast and precise in your work and always ready to get involved.
Contract type and salary will depend upon the candidate’s seniority and professional skills.
Your career path so far does not matter to us, what we value are the passion you put in our projects and your will to reach the top with us.
Then take the opportunity and join Diennea MagNews! Send your CV