Diennea MagNews: we are a company specializing in digital marketing solutions, a complete partner to aid companies in the design and implementation of strategies and advanced Digital projects. Since 2000 we have been developing MagNews, a multi-channel marketing platform for creating and managing communication campaigns, to which we combine a team of experts and consultants for the creation of strategic projects. More than 700 top brands have chosen us as a partner for designing their digital strategy.
For our Marketing team, we are seeking a MARKETING MANAGER.
The candidate will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and will coordinate the marketing team in order to implement the company's marketing, positioning and communication strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing effective marketing and communication plans in line with company strategy and goals;
- Managing the brand and corporate identity on all channels (both online and offline);
- Managing and coordinating event organization;
- Coordinating marketing campaigns in order to reach set objectives.
- Masters degree in marketing / communication;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of the different digital business models as well as their promotion, sales and distribution methodologies;
- Knowledge of ad and web metrics, as well as of the major advertising and content distribution platforms;
- Excellent MS Office skills;
- Experience in organizing events, managing public relations and media centers;
- Goal-oriented working;
- Very good organizational, relational and problem solving skills;
- Previous experience in managing external teams and suppliers.
Contract type and salary will depend upon the candidate’s professional seniority and technical skills.
Your career path so far doesn’t matter to us, what we value are passion and commitment in our projects and your will to reach the top with us.
Then take the opportunity and join Diennea MagNews! Send your CV