Leader in digital marketing for over 20 years. We combine Multichannel Strategy, Data Science, Marketing Automation and Machine Learning to build journeys that increase the value of our customers.
Our design methodology, proprietary MagNews platform, Multichannel Marketing Automation strategies and wide array of services, are the elements of our ecosystem, which allows us to create successful Digital Marketing projects and offer excellent Customer Experiences.
We have offices in Faenza, Bologna, Milan and Paris.
For our Sales team in Milan, we are looking for a SALES MANAGER.
The candidate will be in charge of contacting potential customers to plan presentations of the company and its services. Through careful analysis of customers’ digital needs (web marketing, e-marketing, social media marketing and e-commerce), they will plan, present and propose complex projects (lead generation campaigns, branding, loyalty, customer satisfaction, after sales projects).
The candidate will be also responsible for:
- Maintaining relationships with customers to ensure loyalty, as well as implementation of services;
- Effectively managing the customer base;
- Applying a business logic which keeps both sales margins and customer satisfaction into account;
- Act as the sole contact point between the company and its customers.
The ideal candidate has had at least 2 years experience in the same role within a modern business context (agency, e-marketing product / service company), and has gained total self-reliance in the management of clients. The ideal candidate has a degree in economics or equivalent knowledge, as well as excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
The candidate must also be flexible, able to work independently according to company guidelines, and be highly motivated to join a highly dynamic and ambitious team.
Priority will be given to candidates with:
- Their own portfolio of customers / relationships;
- Knowledge of web marketing / email marketing / digital innovation / digital strategy;
- Ability to draft marketing and communication projects.
Contract type and salary will depend upon the candidate’s professional seniority and technical skills.
Then take the opportunity and join Diennea MagNews! Send your CV