MagNews is the first Italian Email Marketing and Marketing Automation platform. More than 550 clients choose to rely on us for managing their digital strategy; 1000 accounts, 10000 users and 50,000,000 emails sent per day: these are our numbers. Majordodo, BlazingCache and EmailSuccess are only but a few of the projects we are at the head of.
For our Sales team in Milan, we are looking for a SALES MANAGER.
The candidate will be in charge of contacting potential customers to plan presentations of the company and its services. Through careful analysis of customers’ digital needs (web marketing, e-marketing, social media marketing and e-commerce), they will plan, present and propose complex projects (lead generation campaigns, branding, loyalty, customer satisfaction, after sales projects).
The candidate will be also responsible for:
- Maintaining relationships with customers to ensure loyalty, as well as implementation of services;
- Effectively managing the customer base;
- Applying a business logic which keeps both sales margins and customer satisfaction into account;
- Act as the sole contact point between the company and its customers.
The ideal candidate has had at least 2 years experience in the same role within a modern business context (agency, e-marketing product / service company), and has gained total self-reliance in the management of clients. The ideal candidate has a degree in economics or equivalent knowledge, as well as excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
The candidate must also be flexible, able to work independently according to company guidelines, and be highly motivated to join a highly dynamic and ambitious team.
Priority will be given to candidates with:
- Their own portfolio of customers / relationships;
- Knowledge of web marketing / email marketing / digital innovation / digital strategy;
- Ability to draft marketing and communication projects.
Contract type and salary will depend upon the candidate’s professional seniority and technical skills.
Then take the opportunity and join Diennea MagNews! Send your CV