Leader in digital marketing for over 20 years. We combine Multichannel Strategy, Data Science, Marketing Automation and Machine Learning to build journeys that increase the value of our customers.
Our design methodology, proprietary MagNews platform, Multichannel Marketing Automation strategies and a wide array of services, are the elements of our ecosystem, which allows us to create successful Digital Marketing projects and offer excellent Customer Experiences.
We have offices in Faenza, Bologna, Milan and Paris.
For our Product Research and Development team, we are looking for a SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER JUNIOR.
- Identifying and managing platform-related issues and non-conformities;
- Participating in the creation of automated and manual tests on new features;
- Working closely with the with the product&care team to improe the quality assurance process;
- Providing internal support for customer acre activities.
- Degree in computer science or similar, or equivalent professional experience;
- Basic knowledge of programming, databases, web technologies;
- Basic knowledge of issue tracking and collaboration platforms (e.g. Jira and Confluence);
- Good command of English.
Ideally, a strong team spirit and goal orientation, as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You're fast and accurate in your work, and always ready to get involved.
Contract type and salary will depend upon the candidate’s seniority and professional skills.
Your career path so far does not matter to us, what we value are the passion you put in our projects and your will to reach the top with us.
Then take the opportunity and join Diennea MagNews! Send your CV