MagNews is the first Italian platform of Email Marketing and Marketing Automation. More than 550 customers rely on us to manage their digital strategies; 1,000 accounts, 10,000 users and 50 million emails sent per day: these are our numbers. Majordodo, BlazingCache and Email Success are just some of the international projects of which we are the catalysts.
We are seeking an UI DEVELOPER for our Product & Care team.
- Redesign and creation of the UI framework of the platform;
- Management of corrections, adjustments and improvements to the existing software;
- Research on and updating in the latest technologies related to UI themes for advanced web applications;
- Work side by side with the UX team.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or the like, or equivalent professional experience in Java development for web application;
- Knowledge of issue tracking and collaboration platforms (eg: Jira and Confluence);
- High sensibility to usability and web design concepts;
- Good knowledge of technical written English;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to work both independently and in teams;
- Interest in the technological ecosystem of the digital world.
Retribution and contract details will reflect the candidate’s professional experience and degree of technical expertise.
The Diennea MagNews Headquarters are in Faenza, with offices in Bologna, Milan and Paris. Our local presence within the territory enables us to offer you flexibility, the ability to work either remotely or even relocate to support your work-life balance.
It doesn’t matter what your path has been, what matters is that you transmit passion, commitment and the desire to reach the top with us.