We are a company specializing in digital marketing solutions, a complete partner to aid companies in the design and implementation of advanced strategies and Digital projects. Since 2000, we have been developing MagNews, a multi-channel marketing platform for the creation and management of communication and automation campaigns, to which we combine a team of experts and consultants for the implementation of strategic projects. More than 700 top brands have chosen us as their partner for the implementation of their digital strategies.
For our Product & Care team, we are looking for a UX DESIGNER.
The candidate will be in charge of designing the user interface for our proprietary platform, taking customer needs and business orientation / objectives into account.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conceiving and designing functional solutions and the user interface of the new platform features, starting from business requirements;
- Analyzing usage of the platform, as well as of other solutions on the market;
- Organizing the collection of feedback by users and stakeholders, and turning them into opportunities for improvement;
- Liaising with the development team in both the analysis and feature implementation phases;
- Degree or diploma in design or Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related subject, or equivalent professional experience in Java development for web applications;
- Knowledge of one or more design tools (adobe xd, sketch, invision..);
- Knowledge of the adobe suite;
- Wireframe, mockup, prototype production;
- Experience in designing interfaces for mobile and web applications:
- Knowledge of issue tracking and collaboration platforms (e.g. Jira and Confluence);
- Awareness of usability, ergonomics, web design, user experience, interaction design;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good command of English;
- A keen interest in the tech ecosystem of the digital world.
Send your CV and take the opportunity to join Diennea!