Leader in digital marketing for over 20 years. We combine Multichannel Strategy, Data Science, Marketing Automation and Machine Learning to build journeys that increase the value of our customers.
Our design methodology, proprietary MagNews platform, Multichannel Marketing Automation strategies and wide array of services, are the elements of our ecosystem, which allows us to create successful Digital Marketing projects and offer excellent Customer Experiences.
We have offices in Faenza, Bologna, Milan and Paris.
For our Product & Care team, we are looking for a UX DESIGNER.
The candidate will be in charge of designing the user interface for our proprietary platform, taking customer needs and business orientation / objectives into account.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conceiving and designing functional solutions and the user interface of the new platform features, starting from business requirements;
- Analyzing usage of the platform, as well as of other solutions on the market;
- Organizing the collection of feedback by users and stakeholders, and turning them into opportunities for improvement;
- Liaising with the development team in both the analysis and feature implementation phases;
- Degree or diploma in design or Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related subject, or equivalent professional experience in Java development for web applications;
- Knowledge of one or more design tools (adobe xd, sketch, invision..);
- Knowledge of the adobe suite;
- Wireframe, mockup, prototype production;
- Experience in designing interfaces for mobile and web applications:
- Knowledge of issue tracking and collaboration platforms (e.g. Jira and Confluence);
- Awareness of usability, ergonomics, web design, user experience, interaction design;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good command of English;
- A keen interest in the tech ecosystem of the digital world.
Send your CV and take the opportunity to join Diennea!