Diennea: we are a company specializing in Digital Marketing solutions, a complete partner to assist companies in the design and implementation of strategies and advanced Digital projects. Since 2000, we have been developing MagNews, a multi-channel marketing platform for the creation and management of communication and automation campaigns, to which we combine a team of experts and consultants for the implementation of strategic projects. More than 700 top brands have chosen us as their partner for designing their digital strategies.
For our marketing team, we are looking for a WEB MARKETING SPECIALIST.
In line with the company’s mission and corporate strategy, the candidate will define and manage Diennea’s online presence, using the main tools for the creation, analysis, optimization and promotion of web activities for brand awareness and lead generation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing new web projects, while maintaining existing ones (Corporate, MagNews, EmailSuccess);
- Carrying out all job responsibilities with detailed consideration of SEO strategies to optimize organic traffic and other search engine benefits
- Increasing company visibility and growing the number of new targeted users, while also acquiring new ones;
- Monitor and evaluate the ROI of the various investments and KPIs set out by management;
- Carrying out Project Management activities for the internal development team, as well as for the graphic design department regarding the management of the company's web properties;
- Degree in Internet Science, Information Science, statistical science or business and economics;
- Strong ability to plan and manage advertising channels (Google, Facebook, Linkedin) with a strong focus on performance;
- In-depth knowledge of Wordpress or other CMS, as well as photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop websites and mainstream analysis tools;
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Analytics, Search Console and Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager;
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Marketing tools;
- Good command of English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Results oriented.
Contract type and salary will depend upon the candidate’s seniority and professional skills.
Then take the opportunity and join Diennea by sending your CV!